Ahoy seafood lovers! Captain John here with some exciting news.
First, I want to personally thank every one of you loyal customers for supporting Afishionados. We couldn’t be here without you! We always welcome NEW customers as well, so don’t forget to mention us to your friends.
The BIG Announcement:
We’ve got a new website. Click here –> Take a tour around. See how user friendly it is for phones, tablets and desk top browsers. You might have noticed that your email newsletters look a little different, too. Change is good! These will be more user friendly as well. We’re combining our new website with our email notifications to keep you up to date on what’s happening at the shop. You’ll never miss a thing!
Here’s what’s happening at the shop this week:
This week’s specials:
- Fresh Catch Fish Coming in: Ruby Trout, Cod, Ahi-Tuna, Corvina, Mahi-Mahi, Halibut, Chilean Sea Bass, Flounder, Mako Shark, Swordfish and Coho Salmon
- Favorites: We have some beautiful in-house Smoked Ruby Red Trout. This is perfect for a quick dinner, snack or with your favorite soups.
- In the case: 2$ off per pound of shrimp – EAT HEALTHY!!
- From the kitchen: Our featured dish is Etouffee. This is a Cajun/Creole hearty gumbo. You’re gonna love the warmth, easy spices and shellfish in this one. It’s perfect over rice and we’ll include that for you!
- Loyalty Cards: Pick yours up today! You’ll get a savings of $5.00 off!
- Available for purchase: COLONEL DE Spices from www.colonelde.com Colonel DE has the finest, freshest herbs and spices around. The blends we have on the counter are perfect for all your seafood dishes!
Up Coming Events and Cooking Classes:
- Friday, October 28th, 6PM ~ 8PM The Friendly Market will be hosting “Trunk or Treat.” an event your little ones won’t want to miss! Our vendors will be staying open to pass out samples and treats.
- We’ll be welcoming the new occupants in front of the Friendly Market, “Spirit Athletes” They’ll be here to greet you at our Trunk or Treat event. Be sure to stop and say hi!
- Saturday, November 5th, 7PM ~ ?? Seafood 101 Cooking Class *
- Sunday, November 13th, 6PM ~ ?? Seafood 101 Cooking Class *
- Missed a class? Private classes are available. Call for inquiry/reservation.
- Surprise! We also cater! Call for a one-on-one consult. We’ll customize a menu just for you and your special occasion.
* If you haven’t been to a Seafood 101 class, you’re in for a real treat. I’ll be cooking and serving several seafood dishes. You’ll get to see how each one is made, ask any questions you have and taste test the merchandise! Included with the class, you’ll get a 20% discount on anything you purchase while you’re here that evening. What are you waiting for? Call for your reservations and bring your friends!
If you have been to a Seafood 101 class, come back! I wanna see you again. We have a great time! You can’t beat the price for such a tasty, entertaining dinner!
That’s all for now folks!
Have a great day everyone! We super-appreciate every single one of you! Come see us soon!! Conveniently located next to the Kroger store (9950 Berberich Dr., Florence)
P.S. Small businesses love it when you pay with cash. Thank you for considering!
For any questions or concerns, feel free to call the crew at anytime.
Sat. 10-6 Sun. 10-5
Click here for the recipe of the day! –>Lobster Risotto